Chewable tablets N60
Nutritional supplement, with sweeteners, sweetened with fruit juices. Contains 4 tablets of different shapes and flavours. With orange, raspberry, grape or cherry flavours.
|Nutrient||1 tablet contains||% from NRV*|
|Vitamin A||480||μg RE||60|
|Vitamin E||10||mg α-TE||83|
*NRV – nutrient reference value.
By using this vitamin complex, you provide children with:
* both mentally and physically normal growth and development
* Vitamin A helps develop and maintain vision, nourishes the skin and the immune system as a whole
* Vitamins A and D³ help to develop and maintain bones and teeth
* Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
* Vitamin C plays a role in the normal development of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums as well as the immune system as a whole
* B vitamins help to normalize and develop the whole nervous system
* Fast-growing children and hematopoiesis need vital iron
* easy to use – needs to be used once a day
Children 4 to 13 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with a meal. The food supplement should be taken several hours before or after taking other medicines.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Do not use a food supplement as a complete and balanced food substitute!
The food supplement contains iron. An overdose of iron can do serious harm to your child. Excessive use can cause diarrhoea-promoting effects.